Saturday, January 3, 2009

Jacob's First School Performance

...and he actually sang this time. I had to bribe him with a treat, but it worked. I DID see him singing and we were all so proud of him!!! Jacob played a cow and I'm not exactly sure what he did as a cow, but whatever it was, it was wonderful! All of his grandparents came out to support him and I could see that he was very, very excited to see everyone.
There were so many families there that it was very hard to see anything and impossible to get a good picture, but somehow Jake saw Jeremy and I in the back of the room and we just kept waving back and forth during the play. I was so tickled that he was able to see us in that huge crowd of people. I am definitely looking forward to many, many more school plays.

Jake and his teacher, Ms. Lavonne






No comments: