Getting to Christmas was extremely busy and hectic, but well worth the wait. We never did decorate the house or even get a single ornament on the tree, but we all had a wonderful day and now have some fun (and not so fun) memories from this year. Meredith and Steven were missing because Steven was in the hospital wih RSV, but we sent his presents to the hospital so that he could still have fun opening and have some new toys to keep him occupied.
We LOVE having the Gaylers here for the holidays. The boys are always so happy see Aidan. It seems like the 3 of them would stay up all night playing if we didn't force them to go to bed. One morning, all of the kids woke up before us, so when I got up I found out that Aidan had taught the boys about strangers. Jacob let me know that he would be happy to shoot any stranger that he comes across. :)
Amanda and I had an awesome time looking at wedding dresses with Carrie. It's been a long time since I've laughed that hard. I think that any time you get more than one "Gann" in a room, you know it's gonna be a good time.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had FUN! Sad that its over, huh? It was a different kind of Christmas for us all! WHO is having another baby?? Is it YOU??? I'm dying to hear!!!
NO WAY!!!!! I AM NOT HAVING A BABY! My step-sister, Melissa is preggo!
Post a Comment