Thursday, March 5, 2009

For your listening and viewing pleasure!

After Grandaddy left, we decided to have a little dance party...

Enjoy the videos while you can, because I can't subject Jeremy to this embarrassment for too long.

Jeremy bought me this keyboard for my birthday back when we were just dating. From Aidan and I dancing around it to christmas carrolls to the kids prancing around the house with the volume as high as it will go, I would have never imagined that that silly birthday present would have provided me with such wonderful memories.

Ladies...Eat your heart out




I like Jeremy's stance during his recital...as if a tornado is going to blow him away any second now.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL LOL Ok - so Jake goes along with it dancing, Rudy just does his own thing like you guys are just retarded! HA!! I can't wait to show Ben :)

Amanda said...

LOL...that's my brother. And look at Jacob dancing silly too. I miss you guys so much!