This time we took the one hour trolley tour. I would highly recommend it. It was very educational (in a fun way)and they trolley guy (I'm sure he has a title, but at this moment, I have no idea what that might be) gave out LOTS of candy.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
We Love Going to Hershey Park!!!
We made another trip up to Hershey Park a couple weeks ago...this time with a hitchhiker we picked up along the way....grandma!!!
This time we took the one hour trolley tour. I would highly recommend it. It was very educational (in a fun way)and they trolley guy (I'm sure he has a title, but at this moment, I have no idea what that might be) gave out LOTS of candy.

This time we took the one hour trolley tour. I would highly recommend it. It was very educational (in a fun way)and they trolley guy (I'm sure he has a title, but at this moment, I have no idea what that might be) gave out LOTS of candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOW FUN!! I especially enjoyed the one with Rudy giving you some hershey squirts :)
I want to go!! That's my candy bar, Jacob! Everytime I hear of that park, I think of Granny. We should all go together the next time we come to town.
Post a Comment