Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I learned how to use a scanner!

Jake wrote this letter to Jeremy a while back and it's been hanging on the wall down in the office. Since I learned how to use a scanner today, I thought I'd share it with everyone (and show off my scanning skills).


You'll notice that Jake made the cookie for Jeremy's birthday, which is on April 18th and the letter was written on October 2. :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Well it's about time you accomplished this milestone! :) He's so funny, he's his own person thats for sure!

I love the picture you put up of Jake and Jeremy...TOO CUTE!

Talk to you guys soon!
xoxoxo

Amanda said...

I totally agree with Jake...Jeremy IS a wacker chicken! Love you all!

Amanda said...

I want you to know that on our hike yesterday, we were all singing... "it's a tornadoooo, gonna touch the ground...it's a tornadooooo, gonna hit the town"

Amanda said...

Um, this post was 27 days ago...helloooo!!!

Amanda said...

You Gay-wad! Where's the Disney post?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????