We've had a VERY busy couple months and it doesn't look like that's gonna change for a while, but I'm glad to be getting back to putting up some pictures on the blog. Sorry it's been so long!!!
Easter was fantastic!!! Every year the kids to a scavenger hunt to find their Easter Baskets and it's so much fun to watch them run around the house gathering clues (at the point it's just pictures, but they'll get harder as they get older).
We had lots of fun coloring Easter Eggs. It went from a nice, clean, organized event - to the kids painting themselves. They had so much fun and Steven is too cute. He just wants to do whatever Jake and Rudy do.
I think Jacob got to do three Easter egg hunts this year. Between school and home and friends we are loaded up on Easter candy. I think I will give it out for Halloween. :) hahaha
1 comment:
Yea!!! Finally some posts! Slacker! No, I know you have been busy. These pictures are so cute. Everyone looks so excited for Easter. And look at Stephen, he is getting so big! Love them boots, Rudy! Jacob, I'm coming to get my bike next month! Miss you guys! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment