Tonight we had a birthday dinner for Joe. Jacob, Rudy, and Joe always play so rough that by the time Joe leaves, Jacob can't breathe. We just finished up a breathing treatment and all is well. :)
Jake worked really hard wrapping his Grandpa's present. I'm pretty sure he used an entire roll of tape and about 30 pieces of construction paper.
We found tonight that...if Jake inhereted his Redneck tendencies from Amanda, he definitely got his amazing Nintendo skills from Meredith. She wouldn't allow us to take a video of her tongue hanging out and her leg involuntarily kicking around. (I'll get a good shot of her one of these days when she's not paying attention....Beware Meme....)
Just a side note.....Jake told me a funny story when I was putting him in bed...
According to Jake, if he drinks milk, then hair will be in his poop. It turns out that when I was at school this morning, Jacob got a piece of hair in his mouth (which normally causes a major scene in our house). Jeremy got him a drink of milk to wash it down, but Jake was worried that the hair would be in his stomach. Jeremy eased those worries by telling him that the hair would go into his poop. So......now it all makes sense! I love having conversations with a 4 year old! :)
P.S. I still can't figure out how to move around the pictures, so please excuse my messy, unorganized blog. :)
3 comments:
Nothing like a Hairy Poop conversation before bed. Tell Jake to stop licking the hair brush! Love yous!
Awesome wrap-job, Be-Bop!!! Next month I'm coming to get MY BIKE, so make sure you get it ready for me! I love you!
I love you too, Rew!!!
Wow, the things that 4-year olds say! As long as he isn't inspecting his poop later to find the hair (or anything else), I guess it'll be okay!
Post a Comment