We had been planning to take the kids to Hershey's Chocolate World for a couple weeks, so on Monday morning, we woke up early (early according to the Ganns) and drove for 3 1/2 hours. It was well worth it! We rode the chocolate tour ride 3 times and saw the 3D movie. Jake said that the 3D movie scared him...I think it's because the seats shook and at times, we got sprayed with a little water.
All of us ate way too much candy. Even Jake said that next time we go he wants "to tell the guy to stop giving us so much candy."
I never thought I'd hear those words from his mouth!!!
1 comment:
Ahh, our Granny took us there when Jeremy, Josh, Carrie, and I were little. I remember hating the smell of chocolate by the end of the day, but it was so much fun. The boys are so lucky to have such great parents! We love you all!!!
Post a Comment