Before
Give them pudding!!!!! It's been a boring, rainy day and I could see that the kids need something fun to do. I took an idea from Jon & Kate Plus 8 and decided to let the kids go to town in the shower with a bowl full of chocolate pudding. They had a great time and asked if they could do it again when Daddy gets home.
This is my first blog and I have no idea how to rearrange the pictures to make it look nice, so please excuse me. I'll learn it eventually!
3 comments:
Um, can we play with pudding when we come up for Christmas??? I miss you guys so much! Jake was probably like, "Look Rew...Mommy done lost her mind...this is awesome!" I love You Guys!!!
Love,
Aunt Manda
Why didn't Mom let us play with chocolate pudding when we were kids??? Tee-hee...
AWESOME!! Your such a fun Mom! Can I send Madelyn up your way to play?? Maybe when she comes you can let them play in mayonaise or butter??? Or maybe some gravy???
Awe...I just love it :)
Post a Comment